BizTalk 2016 Training
This is a three day course designed to bring a .Net developer or architect up to speed on Microsoft BizTalk Server. We assume no BizTalk Server experience.
- In the module Creating Schemas you will learn how to use BizTalk development tools to create XML and flat-file schemas.
- The module Creating Maps explains how to use BizTalk Mapper to create and work with BizTalk maps. You will learn how to add functoids to a map and how to compile and test a map and configure basic and advanced functoids.
- The module Deploying a BizTalk Project explains how to deploy a BizTalk project and how to view deployed assemblies.
- The module Routing BizTalk Messages explains how to configure message routing and how to use BizTalk tools to monitor live and archived message activity.
- The module Creating Pipelines explains how to create and configure receive and send pipelines for processing messages.
- The module Integrating with Adapters explains how to configure common adapters to enable BizTalk integration.
- The module Creating an Orchestration explains how orchestration services work and shows how to create a orchestration. You will also learn how to use debugging tools to monitor a running orchestration.
- The module Automating Business Processes explains how to use orchestration shapes to represent the logical flow of an orchestration. You will also learn how to manipulate data and manage exceptions within an orchestration.
- The module Creating Business Processes create orchestrations that support atomic and long-running transactions. Students will also learn how to create nested orchestrations, configure exception handling, and recover from failed transactions.
- The module Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications explains how to create and deploy BizTalk applications in a production environment. You will also learn how to manage running applications.
- The module Integrating with Web Services explains how to consume a Web service from an orchestration and how to publish an orchestration as a Web service.
- The module Business Rules explains how to configure business rules and how to call a business rule from within an orchestration.
- The module Monitoring Business Activity explains how to monitor and analyze data from business process information sources in real time.
- The module ESB Guidance covers the capabilities to build a loosely coupled solution.
- The module BizTalk and WCF covers the interface between BizTalk and the Windows Communication Framework.
Next Steps21st to 23rd November (BizTalk 2016 CTP 2) Online
This course will be in English.
North America: US$1900 (Course runs on Eastern Standard Time)
Excluding VAT and accommodation. Payable 2 weeks before the course.
Quality guarantee: Fully refundable if not satisfied on end of the first day of the course. Please email: * Because of the spammers use of email address harvesters, you will have to type the address. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will send you a booking form and further information.
Feedback from our students:"I have never had a better technical instructor and I have taken a LOT of technical courses"--JB, US
"Glen does an exceptional job in being able to take a large, complex solution and to break it down into manageable lessons that help you take the building blocks of Biztalk server and learn them in detail. Once completed with the various lessons, the parts start to work together so that by the beginning of the last day of class, your understanding of this complex platform is clear and sustainable."--MB, US
"I had the opportunity to attend the perfect training. Organized with excellence and led magnificantly!"--LD, Bulgaria
"It was a great and perfect training for me. The instructor was one of the best ones I had for technical training. The training was well-organized and covered a lot. Thank you."--AK, US